Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

It's really hard to believe that tomorrow is already Thanksgiving. This year has just flown by! It has been such a rough year for my family. Losing mom has got to be one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with. I always felt she would be there anytime I needed her. Moving on without her has been such a huge adjustment. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her, but I know she is there looking over all of us. I think that is what has helped the most with moving on. I still have my moments, of course, but for the most part I am doing ok! I also think what has helped me deal with losing mom is getting pregnant in September. I feel great comfort in knowing that mom is getting to hold our new little one before we get to meet them. So with that, I want to post what I am thankful for this year:

- I am thankful that Zane found a great job and is finally getting paid the way he deserves to be paid.
- I am thankful that Tyler is growing up to be such an amazingly smart and wonderful boy/young man. Every day he does something that just blows me away.
- I am thankful for the doctors and nurses that took such great care of mom while she was in the hospital. Quite a few of the nurses loved my mom so much and were so amazing with her.
- I am thankful for the newest member of our family in my belly. I know I am truly blessed to gave you growing in there little one. Mommy, daddy and big brother Tyler love you so much already!
- I am thankful for the doctors and nurses that are taking such great care of myself and Lil' Nibbles. They have been so amazing and supportive.
- I am thankful that I have a supportive and loving husband. At times he drives me insane and he is far from perfect, but he is perfect for me and I am still amazed at how much he really does love me.
- I am thankful for my family being so supportive this year and really being there for me.
- I am thankful for my friends, new and old, and how much support they offered when it was needed. I honestly don't know what I would do without them in my life.



I know there are tons more, but Ty is ready for lunch and to be honest, so am I! LOL I don't know if i'll be on much for the next 4 days, since Zane is off and we'll be getting our Christmas stuff out and up!!!!! I want to wish everyone a very HAPPY and SAFE Thanksgiving!!!



No comments: