Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving is this week!!

mmmm, I can almost taste the pumpkin pie.........ok, how sad is it that I am looking forward to the pie more than the actual dinner?!?!? LOL

I've been thinking so much about this holiday coming up and I really wish we were closer to family, or had family coming here to visit. But, we will still have a great holiday ourselves!! We are going to get our Christmas stuff out this Friday, including the stuff for outside! I SO can't wait for that......turning the Sirius Christmas channel on, putting the tree up and having Tyler help decorate it, seeing Tyler helping daddy put the outdoor decorations up............I love making holiday traditions with my own family!!!

2 comments:

Jewel Allen said...

I'm excited to have pie, too. Pecan is my favorite, but it'll probably just be pumpkin at my sister-in-law's. Have a good one!

Christine said...

Ohh, I love pecan as well!! I'd love to make one this year, but pecans are SO expensive! EEK!

Hope you have a good one as well, hun!