Monday, January 12, 2009

AHHHH!!!!

I had been vacuuming the kitchen carpets earlier and when I was almost done I turned the vacuum off and just left it in the kitchen, since I still had a little more to do. Well, I got side-tracked (as usual) and started clearing a spot in the playroom to bring Tyler's old baby dresser down from upstairs so I could start putting things in it for Nibbles. Well, I got the spot cleared and saw it really needed to be vacuumed. So I unhooked the hose from the unit so I could get all the dog and cat hair along the wall, and just left the unit itself in the kitchen.....hey, the hose is supposed to reach over 6ft, right?!?!? WRONG!!!! I was only a few feet away from the unit and the freakin' hose TORE where it attaches to the wand!!! It tore pretty bad, but thankfully I was able to attach it still to the other end of the wand and for now the vacuum itself still works, I just can't use the extension hose until we get a new one.

I can not believe I broke my Dyson!!!!!

No comments: