Friday, February 27, 2009

Super impressed!!

Zane and I were talking about all the things we would need to get done before Ty starts school this August. We knew he would at least need a check-up and to be up-to-date on shots. I figured that would be it and then it dawned on me.....we still need to get his birth certificate!! Photobucket We have the little card thing that the hospital mailed to us, but we never got the actual certificate. We honestly had forgotten all about it! Anyhoo, I printed out the forms needed and filled them out, got a money order and a copy of my license and mailed it off last Saturday. I thought it would most likely take several weeks, if not longer, to get the certificate in the mail.......to my surprise, we got it yesterday!!!! Photobucket I couldn't believe it!!! And it looks so funny.....I swear it looks just like a title to a vehicle!!!! LOL When I opened it up and saw what it looked like, I told Z..."Look!! We got the title to our son!" Photobucket

No comments: