Friday, August 7, 2009

It's been too long!

Wow, it's been awhile since i've done a post! Chase keeps me so darn busy during the day, and when he is finally napping without me holding him I try to spend time with Ty and get things done around the house.

Things are good here. Tyler is getting SO excited about starting school in 2 weeks. We bought him just about all of the school supplies he needs, and with this weekend being the tax free weekend we're doing some clothes shopping for him as well as getting his back pack. We went to Walmart this morning and got him some really cute tshirts plus a few new pairs of shorts. We only got 5 shirts for now, but that's a start! Once the weather starts to change we'll get him more, but for now he should be good to go. We also got him a back pack that has Spiderman on it. It was so hard finding a back pack that wasn't too big for him and didn't have wheels on it! We're going to go out again this weekend to get him new socks and underwear and he should be done for awhile.

Ohhh, on our trip out this morning I picked up Chase's Halloween costume!!! Walmart had a super cute footed sleeper that has a hood on it and is a even has a little tail on it!! How perfect is that?!?!? It was only $8 and I was worried if I didn't get it now they would be gone. I got size 3-6 months so i'm hoping it will fit him since he'll be 4 months old by then. Speaking of Chase, he did really well with his 2 month appointment yesterday! We didn't get the nurse that did Ty's shots, thank goodness. Here is a post about the appointment.

Let's see.....oh!! A few weeks ago I made my very first peach cobbler and it turned out SO good!!! It wasn't "crumbly" on top like I would have liked but it was still yummy. I can't wait to try an apple cobbler this fall.

Last week Z fell at work and landed on his right side towards the back, cracking a rib. :( He was doing fairly well with it until this past Tuesday morning. Around midnight he was laying on his back and when he went to turn over he heard a "pop" sound and was in major pain. He got up and he was having a really hard time breathing so he decided to go tot he emergency room. they said he did crack it a little more and that it would need 6-8 weeks to heal. He can work, but is limited on what he can do.

Well, that's about all that is going on for now.........tonight for dinner i'm making tacos! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!