Tuesday, September 8, 2009

YAHOO!!!

This morning when I dropped Ty off for school he didn't cry!!! He opened up the van door and I told him to have a great day and he said "You have a great day too, mommy!" He got out, closed the door and was waving to me with a smile on his face! Ahhh, it was so nice to drive away with him not crying. I felt so good inside and yet at the same time got a little choked up to see him so grown up and brave.

Another YAHOO!! moment.....Chase has slept through the night for 3 nights in a row!!! On Friday I broke down and bought him some baby applesauce and he did GREAT with it!! He only had a very little bit on Friday, but Saturday morning and right before bed that night he had some applesauce before his bottle and he got his little belly full and slept all night!! Sunday and Monday nights we did the same thing and it worked!! Ahhh, I feel like a whole new mommy today.........Photobucket

No comments: