Monday, December 21, 2009

Update on the boys

I know I am SO far behind with the updates, but using my old hard drive is rough!! it is SO slow and I can only leave it on for an hour or so at a time before I need to restart it to work normally again. Anyhoo, here are some updates on the boys.....

Tyler is doing alot better! His ear hardly hurts at all but he can't hear out of it just yet. His cough comes and goes but for the most part he hardly coughs at all! He's already missing school and can't wait to see his friends and teacher again in January! LOL He's also SUPER excited about Christmas this week....but then again, what kid isn't?!? We got him lots of games this year, like Trouble and Gator Golf.....we also got him a game that is like Trouble but it's Scooby Doo themed, and we also got him Monopoly.

Chase is doing awesome!! He still has a slight runny nose and cough but is such a happy guy. I can't believe he is 6 months old already!! He is just about sitting up on his own and is getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. His latest thing is growling/grunting.....just like a male! LOL Today I started him on some stage 2 baby foods and he got mac & cheese for lunch and LOVED it!! I also got him a chicken and veggie thing to try for dinner soon. Also, when we put up the Christmas tree he was so excited, but he took a nap before Z could put the lights on it and he didn't get to see them. Well, when he woke up from his nap and saw those lights, the look on his face was just priceless. He loves looking at Christmas trees and lights now!!!! I can't wait until we go to Pigeon Forge this Thursday and he sees all those lights.......:D

I can't post any pics right now as I don't have a program on this computer to edit pics.....if I do get them fixed i'll be sure to post them!!

No comments: