Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to posting mail goodies!

It's been SO long since i've posted about all the free samples and things I was getting in the mail......mainly because I had slacked off with signing up for things, especially after Chase was born. Towards the end of 2009 I went back at it and the goodies are slowly rolling in again!!!! I'm hoping this is something I can keep up with daily, although today's post is goodies I got during this past week.

- $5 Amazon GC/Opinion Outpost Cashout
- $5 CVS Extra Care Bucks/CVS Advisory panel
- One-A-Day Vita craves/smile.ly (it's a full sized bottle!!)
- $3 paypal/Buzzback payment

Obviously I don't know what I got today as it's still morning, but with the snow we got yesterday and how narrow our road is we may not get mail today.

No comments: