Monday, May 10, 2010

Kindergarten Fun Day

This Thursday Ty's school is having Kindergarten Fun Day!!! They're supposedly having things outside for the kids to play on, like the moon bounce among other things, and then going to watch a movie indoors with popcorn. They highly encourage parents/grandparents/friends to attend, but no siblings. Photobucket Ugh, I am SO bummed about this!! I can understand why they can't come, but I still don't like it. Even on the letter he brought home about it, they say..."This is your child's most "Fun Day" in Kindergarten, so we hope you can spend this special day with them." Gee, thanks for making me feel like crap because I can't be there since we don't have anyone to watch Chase. Z is going to take the day off and spend the day at his school, which is nice since he doesn't get much Ty and daddy time....so at least one of us will be there. I'm going to make sure he takes my camera and gets lots of pics.

I can't believe there is less than 2 weeks left of school!!! Photobucket

No comments: