Monday, May 10, 2010

Party time!!

Can you believe we're already planning Chase's first birthday?!?!? This first year has just flown by!!! We've decided to do a monkey theme, and i'm going to make cupcakes and decorate them like a monkey. (I found some super cute ideas online that I can't wait to try!!) It's basically just going to be a little cook-out. I also decided to just make his birthday invites, which I finished up this weekend!! (I must say they turned out better than I had hoped!) I'm going to get them printed soon and get them in the mail. We're only mailing out a few, as we're pretty sure the only people who will be coming from out of town are the in-laws. Some friends of ours will hopefully be able to make it, as well as a few people Z works with. It just seems so strange to be planning his first birthday party already.....and yet at the same time it truly feels like he has been a part of our family forever.

No comments: