Monday, December 20, 2010

So excited.....

....and yet worried at the same time. Last Thursday Ty was supposed to have his school program, but because of the ice storm we had school was cancelled, as was the program. (they actually missed3 days of school last week because of the weather and didn't have enough time to practice their program) They decided to reschedule the program to tonight, and he also has his Christmas party today at school which we are all invited to. I am SO excited!! Now the worried part.....Chase and I are both sick. :( I was really bad last Friday and even though i'm not as bad right now, I have a horrible cough and runny/stuffy nose and poor Chase has a nasty barky cough and a runny nose. :( I really was looking forward to going to the Christmas party, but I don't want to make all the other kids in Ty's class sick from Chase and I, and now i'm worried he and I will have to miss the program tonight. *sigh*

No comments: