Monday, June 27, 2011

And yet another weekend gone....

Monday is here! I hate to say it, but i'm kind of glad the weekend is over. We didn't get much done around here that we needed to and that just frustrates the heck out of me! Ahh, well........

I do have some awesome news.....Ty's very first loose tooth has finally fallen out!!! At 4:45 this morning I woke up to Ty tapping me....before I could ask what was wrong he was saying "Mom, mom! My tooth fell out, my tooth fell out!!!" He was practically squealing!! I told him to head into the bathroom and he ran off!! He was just SO flippin excited!!! I asked him if he still had his tooth and he showed it to me.....then I asked if he needed to rinse his mouth (thinking it was bleeding) and he said it was fine and not bleeding at all. I hugged him and told him I was so proud of him and he smiled and said "Love you, mama!" and went back to bed.........now I can't wait for him to wake up to get his picture!!!! He now has a loose tooth at the top that isn't super loose, but i'm sure the more he messes with it it will be out in no time.

So today I have my yearly check-up with a new hoohaa doctor. I'm a little nervous, mainly because it's a different doctor. I'm glad I am going though, as I am a year behind in my yearly. :( (bad, I know) Plus, i'm thinking I may have a yeast infection so this appointment came at the perfect time. I also want to talk with her about some birth control ideas.....I was thinking about the Essure procedure, but after doing more and more research i'm thinking i'll stick with the IUD option. But I really want to get her opinion on things. Also, i'm thinking this fall Z still may get snipped...he still says he doesn't mind having it done, so we shall see.

With today's appointment Z has to leave work early to take me, since we don't have anyone here to watch the boys for us......should be really interesting, as Chase hates being stuck in his stroller for any length of time!

No comments: