Saturday, June 25, 2011

SQUEE!!! Had an amazing day!!

Actually, yesterday afternoon was pretty amazing as well!!! In the mail I finally got a survey check I had been waiting for for $32!! Today's mail was awesome as well.......not only did we get Z's paycheck (which should go back to direct deposit next week......grrr!) but I also got the potty seat I had ordered with my Pampers Points!! I had JUST ordered it last week!!!! As I said before, i'm not a Diego fan, but this seat is SO adorable.....and soft!! (i'm jealous! LOL)




I just love it, and so does he! Well, to play with at least.....it's still going to be a bit before we potty train.

Ok, despite the survey money, paycheck and potty seat, the very BEST thing in the whole world happened today......WE FOUND UTZ'S POTATO CHIPS AT KROGER!!!!! O.M.G., I practically screamed when I saw them on the shelf.........HAPPY DANCE!!!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: