Monday, June 13, 2011

Daily goals

I think today I want to start something different to help motivate me to get things done around the house. I think if I set daily goals, and not set too many, it will help me not only meet the goals but want to do more!! Ty had overheard me say it out loud this morning and he said he wanted to help with the goals! Sounds GREAT to me!! So my goals for today are:

- put away the laundry I did yesterday
- get ALL of the dirty dishes washed and put away (Ty has offered to help with this!)
- vacuum
- pick up everything off the floor in the living room and kitchen!

I'm really going to try and do a daily goal list and see if that makes a difference with how I get things done. I mean, things DO get done around here, but I feel like there has GOT to be an easier way to keep up with it all...........................

So, here we go!!!!

No comments: