Friday, August 19, 2011

New plant!

Yesterday was Z's day off, as he had his CT scan to make sure the cancer isn't growing that he still has. ( we should know the results next Monday when he see's the cancer doctor) Well, after he had the scan, he made a few stops and came back home. It was nice to spend some time together, since he has been working some long hours with his new job. Well, we left to pick up Ty from school and to get a little running done. We went to Sam's Club and got a few needed things.......Ty and Chase LOVE the pizza at Sam's! (well, we ALL love it! LOL) So Z got a slice of pizza for the boys to share and we picked up what we needed and left. Next we went to Walmart to get some new fans for the bedroom. We all have our own fans we use when we sleep! Well, I actually now have two!! (I know, i'm so weird....but I can't sleep without a fan blowing in my face and on my feet!! LOL) So we basically now have two floor fans, one small fan on my night stand and a small clip on fan for Ty. (he's still sleeping in our room, basically because the boys bedroom is still full of boxes from when we moved last year and will most likely be that way until we move again :() Anyhoo, when we went into Walmart we went in through the garden section since the fans were right near there. Once we got the fans we got in line to check out, and Ty and I went to look at the plants they had. I am SO glad I looked, because I found a plant that I had been looking for for quite some time!! It's called a Purple Passion. I had had one many, many years ago and just loved it! In fact, one of my sisters had given me a piece of her plant, and mine grew so much from that tiny piece that I had to break pieces off for my mom and she took her's into work and it grew like crazy!!!! Mine actually got damaged and finally died off. :( I had been looking for another one for awhile, and actually found one at Home Depot but it was a little pricey. The one I found at Walmart yesterday was only $2.75!!! I picked one up and Ty was asking me about it and asked if he could have his own plant to take care of, so we talked to Z and he said go ahead and get two.....Ty was so excited!!!! I just love the color and feel of these plants.....



And I can't wait to see how they grow!!


No comments: