Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend is almost over

This weekend actually didn't fly by!! Z had to work yesterday and today, so i'm assuming that's why it didn't go by fast. The boys and I have had a blast this weekend, though!! Thursday night Z brought home at least a dozen HUGE balloons for the boys to play with! (where he works puts up balloons when they have a sale, and they were just going to pop them so Z asked if he could bring them home to the boys. Both boys love them!!! Ty woke up Friday morning and came into the bathroom where I was brushing my teeth and said "I didn't know Chase could fly!!" I looked at him and said "What do you mean?!?" I was thinking he was still half asleep!! He said "I saw Chase on the ceiling in the living room...I didn't know he could fly!" Ummmm, are you sure that's what you saw? LOL He came out and saw the balloons and was SO excited!! He only got to mess with them a little before he went to school, but when Chase woke up the look on his face was priceless! He had a BLAST playing with them!!

You really have to look to see him in the balloons.....



One got loose.....



Ty loves to wrap them around his legs and run!!!



I just love how something so simple makes them both so happy and they have so much fun with them.

No comments: