Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Happy Veterans Day!!! I just wanted to say God Bless to all the wonderful men & women who have fought so valiantly for our freedom over the years and continue to do so. Saying Thank You just doesn't seem like enough. Photobucket


At Ty's school last night they did a Veterans Day program, and they were all amazing! All of the children worked SO hard and it really showed when they performed. And I was so happy to see so many parents/family members there to support the kids. There were also some veterans who didn't even have children that attend the school, they just came to see the program!! How cool is that?!?!? And the very best part of all?!? I got the whole performance on video!! I'll try and get it uploaded on Facebook to share with everyone. (I don't want to post it here as I have at least one lurker on my blog who I would rather not see the video....long story)

No comments: