Friday, January 27, 2012

Growing up

I am just so amazed at all the new things Chase is doing! He is counting everything he can, and can count all the way up to 20! He also recognizes lots of letters......in fact, yesterday he was trying to show me something he had but I was having a hard time understanding what he was saying. I looked in his hand and I asked him what he had and he said "letter X!" and sure enough, he had a piece of Lucky Charms cereal that was shaped like the letter X!! And in the van he has an Elmo school bus toy that has the alphabet on it and when you push a letter it says what it is. It also sings the alphabet song and will play a game with you by asking you to find the letter that starts a certain word. Well, Chase can correctly find at least 10 letters! And as for colors, he knows at least 4 different colors and is always pointing at something and telling me what color it is!

*sigh* It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with him.......time goes by way too fast......

No comments: