Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Awesome!

So I haven't posted in like forever the samples and freebies i've gotten, and i've also slacked off with writing it down to keep track of it.....I am such a slacker!!! I need to get this blog moving more so I need to make more of an effort to post the mail when I get goodies. Today's mail wasn't a whole lot, but it was awesome none the less!!! A few Wednesday's ago My Coke Rewards offered their Chalkboard Picture Frame for half the points.....I had been saving my points for another Club Pogo membership, but decided to order the frame. I'm SO glad I did!! It's super cute!









There are 5 pieces of chalk and at the top of the frame there are 5 openings to keep the chalk in. Here is a link to see what it looks like with the chalk in it.....i'm seriously thinking this would be a cool end of school year gift for Ty's teacher!!!

No comments: