Friday, April 27, 2012

Finally Friday!!!


Ahhh, i'm so glad the weekend is almost here! (not like we have any plans or anything....just looking forward to two days of sleeping in! LOL) I figured this would be a good time to do a few updates. This week actually went by kind of fast....Ty had testing each day this week, which he has said he feels he did good on. Last week was their last week for homework....I can not believe how fast this school year has gone by!!! He only has 17.5 days left. (last day is a half day)  This weekend I would LOVE to get some good deep cleaning done around here....it is way overdue!!!  I need to stay away from the computer and I should do good with getting things done! LOL  I've been kicking around some ideas for Chase's birthday in June (yes, I am early...LOL) and i'm thinking about doing either a Blues Clues or Yo Gabba Gabba theme. I found some ideas online for invitations and things and have been playing around with Photoshop....I absolutely LOVE Photoshop!!! But I need to not mess with that this weekend so I can get some things done......I guess we'll see how that goes.....Photobucket

Ugh, my allergies/sinuses have been kicking my butt lately!!!The pollen has been rough the past few weeks, and my allergies hardly ever both me so I know it must be bad! (although I have had a few bad sinus infections over the past two years....very rare for me!) I am SO grateful for the Walmart brand Daytime Sinus gel caps....they are THE only medicine I can take that doesn't make me drowsy at all, and actually works for me!! They were a true lifesaver when I had a bad sinus infection a few years ago. And they are not expensive!

Ok, so earlier this month I had the Mirena IUD put in and I have to say I am in love!! Aunt Flo was due a few days ago and she is a no show....and I KNOW i'm not pregnant and we are done having kiddos so AF can stay away for good for all I care!!! The IUD was so easy to have put in and other than a few cramps here and there i've had no problems at all. I know the IUD isn't for everyone but it was perfect for us right now.

Chase is doing amazing!!!! He is talking up a storm and has an amazing sense of humor! He LOVES watching (and singing) Blue's Clues and Yo Gabba Gabba. He will randomly sing songs from both shows throughout the day, and it is hilarious! He also loves to color and draw, and has gotten SO good with his letters and numbers and recognizing shapes and colors. He's also really into playing outside, and despite living where we do and the issues we have (in fact, someone tried to break in last Saturday night....nice, huh?!?) I try and let him play outside as much as possible. Ty has always loved being outside and I love that, and now Chase is the same. He still isn't potty trained, but we're going to work hard on it this summer....well, as long as he is ready. Ty potty trained fairly easy, but alot sooner than Chase. But I know when Chase is ready he will get the hang of it and do well. :)  He is just awesome......well, both of my boys are!! Photobucket

Z and I are doing better. I feel we still have a way to go, but things seem to be looking up. I think something clicked for Z this last time and he really seems determined and focused on doing what needs to be done to get us in a better place, and not just a better home but a better place in general. Seeing the change in him has really inspired me to be more patient about where we live and with our marriage in general. I am FAR from a better person, and I know I have alot of things to still work on. I really need to be less negative and stop whining/complaing about things, as it WILL get better when the time is right and I need to focus on the GOOD alot more. I bet once I change my way of thinking my whole mood and depression issues will improve so much.

Ok, I *think* I covered everything......this post sure was long enough!! LOL Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend!!! Photobucket

No comments: