Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Superpoints

I try not to post referral links to sites but I could use all the help I can get!! Superpoints is a really easy site to use to earn points that you can cash in for cash (Paypal) or gift cards!! To get points you can do simple offers on their site that don't require any credit cards or out of pocket money (although they do have those things on their site...I never do them, obviously!) and you get emails with points in them! They also have videos you can watch to earn points as well as the SuperLucky button that you get 30 clicks per day!! And the higher you move up in status, the more clicks you can earn, as well as you earn extra points when someone you refer signs up!

Check them out when you can........Superpoints Thank you SO much!!!

*Obviously, I HIGHLY recommend you use an email address that is just for sites like this, as you do tend to get some spam from time to time........

No comments: