Sunday, July 8, 2012

Decisions

For awhile now i've been wanting some sort of die cutting machine, mainly to do some alpha die cuts for tittles for scrapbook pages. I absolutely LOVE the Cricut, but it is way out of my price range. I had tried saving some survey money to get one, but something always came up. And to be honest, I would feel so guilty buying something like that. I was getting some alphabet die cuts (already cut) from ebay and Listia, but they are getting so hard to find anymore. I was looking into either getting the Sizzix machine or possibly the Cuttlebug. As I said, I don't really want it to cut out actual shapes, but mainly for letters for tittles for my layouts. I got a set of alphabet die cuts from someone on Listia and the font was called Wingo Zingo, and I loved them!! They were cut with a Sizzix, so i'm kind of leaning more towards getting that machine. I've seen them on craigslist and a few other sites, but I get Amazon gift cards more than anything so i'm thinking of just saving up and getting the Sizzix Machine and an alphabet die cut (probably Wingo Zingo to start). Some day i'll get my Cricut, but for now i'm thinking the Sizzix will work for me........

Anyone have a die cutting machine they love/hate?!?

No comments: