Friday, November 16, 2007

Am I crazy?!?!

Why yes, Yes I am!!!

Ok, less then a week to go for Thanksgiving....and we have our Christmas tree up!! Tyler and I put it up on wednesday, and I must say, even with only the lights on it, it looks nice!! Since rearranging the house, this is the first time we've had a decent sized living room to put our tree up in, and I love it!! We'll probably work on the rest of the decorations next week. Honestly, I think the main reason I put it up was to help take my mind off of everything that has been going on this month, mainly with my mom. We're all still worried about what the doctors might find, but if I sit here and keep thinking about it, I may just lose my mind!! So, the tree is up. I can not wait for Christmas to get here!!! I can't wait to start baking cookies, decorating the rest of the house and outside, going to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg to see all the lights......bring it on!!!

Speaking of baking, I am going to start doing Christmas cookies next week so I can get them out in the mail. Since Tyler is older, I told him he can be my big helper this year with making cookies.....he's so excited about that!!! He asks me almost every day..."mommy, are we doing kissmass cookies today?!?" Zane is off the day after thanksgiving (well he is supposed to be, anyway....) so i'll try and get most of the baking done then. Hopefully we'll get packages in the mail real soon!!!!

2 comments:

bluehoneytigger said...

Wow, where to begin. When you update you really update. That’s so cool about your Christmas tree. I will have mine up soon, it’s always been our tradition to put it up during Thanksgiving break. I will have help this year cause we are going to put Karreem’s sisters to work. I think Jessica will love it more this year than any other so far. So anyway your not crazy.

Christine said...

Good, glad to hear I am not crazy!! That is great that you will have help this year! We were originally going to wait until after thanksgiving like we normally do to put the tree up, but I was just really wanting to have it up......i'm really glad we did it early!!