Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back again

Ugh, our house phone has been such a mess!!! Sunday night it was working just fine and I was able to get online.....Monday morning the phone line was dead. :( AT&T said the phone would be up and running by Tuesday, and they were semi-right. It was working yesterday morning, but there was horrible static sound....every time I got connected online, I was immediately bumped offline. Two people came out and by 2pm all was working again. :) I asked if they knew when DSL was coming down this way soon, and I was told they were working on it but it would most likely be awhile. SO, I am up and running again online.....well, maybe not "running" since i'm on dial-up! LOL

Anyhoo, I had an appointment with our family doctor to have my meds changed yesterday, and it went great!! I am so glad we switched doctor's........this doctor is amazing!! He took the time to explain things to us and go over everything, and said if we had any questions or concerns to feel free to call him any time. Our old doctor NEVER got on the phone with his patients.....plus, he never really took the time to explain things as it always seemed to us that he rushed us out of the room. (there were other things we didn't like with that doctor, but this is a start) So, I got a prescription for a new blood pressure med and I got six insulin pens to start on once my sugar starts to creep up as I ween myself off of the sugar meds I am on now. I go back to see him the same day I have my IUD removed to make sure all is going well. We are on our way to getting started!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know I already e-mailed, but I couldn't resist--woo hoo again!!!!!

Listen to my words, November BFP, August 4th baby. :)

Christine said...

I LOVE when you leave comments here!!! I just wish all of the readers would. :(

Your prediction sounds GOOD to me!!! Woohoo!!!