Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SO glad to have internet back!!

Wow, not having internet for 2 days was rough!!! We had a nasty storm come through on Monday that messed with the phone lines, thus no internet until this morning. :( Although, now that I do have internet back, it is sucking big time!! I keep getting bumped offline and it's driving me crazy.

The storm we got on Monday was SO scary!!! The wind was awful....and the rain!!!! There was so much lightning and loud thunder booms as well.....very creepy! We lost power (no big surprise anymore) around 5:45pm and it didn't come back on until 1:45am. It was rough sleeping, let me tell ya! There was a slight breeze blowing, so we opened up the house to get as much air as we could. The crickets/bugs were out in full force, too....the noise they made was SO loud!!! And, twice I heard the coyotes howling.....they sounded like they were right in our front yard at one point. Of course their howling got the neighborhood dogs barking........like I said, it was a long night!! I was dozing off when the power came back on......I jumped up out of bed and got the house closed up while Zane got the window a/c's turned on. Ahhh, it felt so good to feel that air. I got so comfy and settled that I passed out....that is, until the electric kicked back out about an hour later!!! Thankfully, it was only for a few seconds, but from that point on I slept crappy. I kept expecting the electric to kick back off. The next day we found out about the tree's down when we left for the doctors office. There was a huge tree blocking our road so we had to turn around and take a different road. Thank goodness we have an alternate road to use!! Otherwise we would have been stuck here!! The tree was still there when we got back from the doctor, plus we saw lots more that we missed on the way out....such a mess!!!

Yesterdays appointment with the hoo haa doctor went AWESOME!!! I actually saw the nurse practitioner, but I loved her!!! She was so sweet and just friendly in general. Even the nurses were awesome! She said everything looked great, and she was really excited that we were thinking about trying for another baby. She was ready to take my IUD out right there! LOL I told her I still had some thinking to do about it all, but she did talk me into making an appointment to have the IUD taken out next month. I was very impressed with them.....and, I love that they are right there at the hospital. The only downside to it all was their parking.....ugh, it was AWFUL!!! But, I am so glad I found them and will be dealing with them from now on. :)

Speaking of the IUD......Zane and I did some serious talking last night, and we have decided to keep the appointment I have for next month and get the IUD out!! By the beginning of September, we will officially be TTC!!!! I see our family doctor next Tuesday at 3:45pm to get my meds switched over. I'll have to go on insulin and be on different blood pressure meds, but it will all be worth it in the long run. I am SO freakin excited!!!!! By the end of this year, I could be pregnant.......WOOHOO!!!!!!

Ok, i've rambled enough. I need to get off of here and get a few things done. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*SQUEE* I have more to say, but chocolate ice cream to bathe off of the nuts. :p