Thursday, July 17, 2008

My big boy helper

So I was in the living room cleaning and Tyler asked me if I was going to go outside, and I told him once I got the living room done and the clothes put in the dryer I would go out for a little while. He said ok and wandered into what I thought was the kitchen. I finished up the living room and sat down at the computer when he comes running back in and says "mommy! come here!" So I followed him into the laundry room and he said "I helped you, mommy!" He had gotten a chair from the kitchen, put it next to the wash machine, taken all the clothes out and put them into the dryer for me. He was SO proud of himself!!! I hugeed him and told him I was very proud of him and he said "Thank you, mommy....now you can come outside with me!!"

Why do they have to grow up so fast?!?!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, that is cute. Sounds like good husband material for Elway (LOL!) What a sweetie.

Christine said...

Ohhh yeah!! We'll hook them up......arrange marriage! LOL

Trust me, this kid will be able to cook, do laundry and clean by the time he is ready to be on his own!! LOL