Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mail so far this month

Well, mail hasn't been too bad......i'm sure it will slow down more since I didn't get to sign up for many freebies while company was here. :(

- Pup-eroni ribs (walmart)
- Dove soap & lotion sample (came in a cute lil' plastic zip bag)
- $3 Pinecone payment (paypal)
- Kotex sampler
- Multigrain cheerios (walmart) yummy!!!
- $5 Livewire check from a diabetes survey
- Proudct test from Pinecone (first one in a LONG time!!)
- Uh Oh doll
- Heinz Ketchup & Pickle pins* (finally!!! they are SO freakin' cute!! I love the pickle pin, especially since I call Ty my lil' pickle)
- Starbucks Houseblend coffee sample
- Red Zone body wash (walmart) it's the scent Zane uses, too....swagger!! mmmm, love that smell!!
- Fedex brought my second photo printer to test.....now to pick which one I want to keep!!!


*I think I am most excited about getting the Heinz pins. I had sent off for them back in February and really, really wanted them. Although, now that we have gotten them and the Honda Little League pins, i'm now wanting to start collecting things like that for Ty......just what I need around here, another collection!!! LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah how I LOVE a good product test. I got so many when Elway was a baby, we didn't have to buy baby wipes that much--and a few times got a full bag of diapers. :p What did you get to test?

Pickle pin for your little pickle?? :D

BTW, Bronco LOVED those Puperoni ribs.

Hmmm, now I need to find an asthma or high blood pressure study. :)

Christine said...

Our pups loved those ribs, too!! I think we may buy some for them soon...

I'll email you about the test product, since Pinecone is so hush-hush about what you test. LOL

I'll keep an eye out for studies for you. I've seen quite a few phone studies for different health things, so maybe blood pressure and asthma will come up soon!