Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mail has been slacking

The past week or so has been so super slow.....the past week & a half i've gotten:

- 3 bras to test from U30 (cute but HUGE!!)
- $30 in amazon gc's
- 4 packs of Extra Fruit Sensations gum from sending a text
- $10 cash for a survey
- "Save the Hooch" tshirt (i'm not sure where this came from, but it's so cute!!)
- my amazon order came today. I actually treated myself to something!!! (I feel SO guilty about it, though) I ordered myself a pair of flip flop spa slippers made by Acorn....they are the most comfy things I have ever had on my feet! I'm a flip flop junkie anyway, and these things are AWESOME!!! I know they will come in handy when I get pregnant, too! I'll post a pic of them soon......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Huge bras to test!?!?!? Do they have cushioning for the clumsy bousomed woman? ahahhahaha

Planning on bringing them to the hospital for the labor walk?? ;) Woo hoo for treating yourself to them! I'm still in hot debate with myself. I say I should because my birthday is Monday. I say I shouldn't because if I let the GC's build up, I can get the family something nice later--what to do, what to do!?!?! :p

Christine said...

Awww, you should totally treat yourself. You deserve it, you know!!! Now if we could just get you to start a blog so I could stalk that when you get your bfp.....oops!! I mean, *if* you try for another one. ;)

These bras have tons of cushion, but I think you would sufficate yourself with them!! They push my boobs up and almost choke me sometimes!!! LOL