Saturday, August 9, 2008

Will be MIA tomorrow UPDATE

As of Tuesday will be MIA until Thursday or Friday! My sister and her hubby will be visiting tomorrow at the house, then they are going to a cabin in Gatlinburg for the week and we will be going over on Tuesday........then Ty and I are going to stay until Thursday or Friday!! WOOHOO!!!! I'm also hoping i'll get to talk to my sister more about how my mom is doing. I'll post when we get back...hopefully with pics!!! :)


*update* I obviously posted this before I found out about my mom. At this point, I think we may still be going to Gatlinburg but it really all depends on when we go to MD. I'll keep everyone updated when I can......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I thought of you today though. Patrick and I went to the Mall to spend our Children's Place GC's while SIL watched the kids and I entered a contest to win a vacation in a cabin in Gatlinburg. :P I hope we win. I didn't see all that it offered, but the prize is worth $5000.

Unknown said...

BTW, you MUST post pics or else. :) And talk to your sis about your Mom cause I want to know.

Christine said...

I'm honestly not sure what will be going on now....they said they were still going to go over there, and invited Ty & I to stay just about the whole time so we may just go, unless we need to head to MD. I promise to update either way, hun.....*hugs*

Unknown said...

((HUGS))