Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


New Years MySpace Comments and Graphics
New Years MySpace Layouts Photobucket Login - Upload Pics and Videos



I can't believe another year is gone! 2008 was a very rough year, to say the least. Mom had her surgery in May and battled so many ups and downs with it, only to lose the battle in October. Right around that time, Nibbles was conceived. I've decided to make a few resolutions for the new year:

- to continue doing well with this pregnancy and have a healthy baby sometime in June (is that even a resolution?!?)
- once Nibbles is born, I want to continue doing well with my health and lose weight....hopefully reversing my diabetes
- to be the very best mom and wife I can be
- to catch up on tyler's scrapbooks and start one for Nibbles
- to stay in touch with friends and family more
- to post more comments on friends blogs (I just wish more of my friends would start up a blog for me to stalk/comment on....*hint, hint*)

There are so many things I am looking forward to in 2009. Tyler will be turning 5 and starting Kindergarden, Nibbles will arrive sometime in June and family should be visiting around that time. I'm a little sad about Ty turning 5 and starting school, but at the same time I am so excited for him to start this new journey in his life! I can't wait for him to come home from school and tell me about all the new friends he has made and what he learned that day.....ok, who am I kidding....I can wait!!! LOL The joys of motherhood..........

I would like to take the time to thank everyone for all the love and support you have shown me throughout this difficult year. I look forward to sharing our family trials and adventures with all of you again in the new year.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Not Kindergarten! Be prepared to be sad when Ty gets his "graduation" book from Dolly. I was so sad when Jon-Christopher got his and now we're closing in on Elway--wahhhh!!! That thought makes having another baby tempting, but someone has to be the youngest so whether Elway or an oops if her not so secret plans and baby torture of Patrick's privates didn't work (LOL), I'd be a little sad anyway. Oops, ramble on Patrice. ;)

Happy New Year to you too!

Hmmm, I wonder what blog to stalk and comment on would you be talking about--ducks as adult diaper thrown at head--ROFL!

Christine said...

Ugh, i'm dreading getting that last book. I'll be able to sign Nibbles up, which will be nice but i'll still be sad when he gets his last book. :(

ROFL, you better duck woman!!! I'm still going to work on making a blog for you and emailing you the link......hehehehe

Unknown said...

Did he get it? Elway got hers Early--pout. I was so bummed. I think both Jon-Christopher and Elway should have gotten their graduation books in February since their birthdays are so late in the month. And every month her books came late, except the one I dreaded most. Figures. :p

Christine said...

Yes.....WAHHHHH!!!! I read it to him and got chocked up at certain parts.......LOL