Thursday, October 29, 2009

Field trip day!!

So today is Ty's very first field trip at school! He has been talking about this day ever since we found out about the trip!!!! So faqr we are all going, but Chase and I have been sick since Monday so it really depends on how Chase is feeling this morning. I still feel like crud, but mainly because of this nasty cough I have. Chase still seems to be about the same as of last night, so we'll see how he is this morning to determine if he and I go. Poor little guy....his nose is stuffy and he has a cough. Everytime he coughs it just breaks my heart.....he'll be coughing and give me one of his gummy smiles and it kills me. :( He doesn't have a fever, so that's a good thing.

If I go i'll be sure to take lots of pics to share!!! Woohoo, I can't wait!!!

No comments: