Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving is coming!

I'm really looking forward to our trip to MD for Thanksgiving!! We've been trying to work our how we're going to spend the time there, as we have so much we want to do!!! The main things I want to do is see mom and have my family meet Chase and see how big Ty has gotten. We'll be spending Thanksgiving day with the in-laws, then super early Friday morning my mother in law is watching the boys while Z and I hit Target for a few Christmas gifts for the boys. (they want us to pick up a few things for the boys as well from them) Once we get back we're going to get the boys and go visit mom, then possibly go to Pasadena to hit a few grocery stores to get some things to take back home with us. After that we'll have to head back to the in-laws so they'll have plenty of time with the, a friend of Z's is coming over for dinner that day. On Saturday we're going to my dad's house to spend time with him and my sisters and their families are supposed to come over so we can spend time together. We'll then get up slightly early on Sunday morning and head back to TN. I wish we had alot more time so we could visit more people, but because the in-laws are paying for us to come up to MD they're wanting to spend alot of time with the boys and there isn't much I can do about that. :(

On Saturday my cellphone rang and it said Dad. So when I answered it I expected to hear my dads voice, but it was my sister Dee. She said my dad was in the hospital. He was at the store and passed out and they said he was bleeding internally and they didn't know where it was coming from. they were running all kinds of tests and were going to keep him at least overnight. I got to talk to dad and he sounded fine, which made me feel slightly better. He said he was shopping and felt fine when all of the sudden he got really dizzy and sweaty, then passed out. My sister Kathie called me yesterday to let me know that they found the bleeding was coming from an ulcer and they had it under control, but they still wanted to keep him another day or so. What a relief!!! Hopefully he'll get to come home soon.