Monday, October 25, 2010

Costume test run....

So this weekend I did a test run with the boys in their costumes. Ty turned out AWESOME!!!!



(the back part of the cape wouldn't stay up so I need to make sure I put a safety pin in it so it will stay up)He was so excited to be a vampire this year. This is the first time I didn't make his costume, and it felt so off for me but because I had been sick so much the past few months I didn't get a chance to make anything for him. He loved it, though!!!

Chase on the other hand, was not too thrilled about having to wear his costume.....I did manage to get a few pics of him wearing the whole thing....



He would only wear the hat for a few seconds at a time (as you can see in the pic, he is reaching to take it off)....and the little footie things lasted less than that!! lol

Ok, so the real reason I put their costumes on was because I had several free picture/free shipping codes that were about to expire and I wanted to get pics printed before that!! Photobucket They had fun, though.....well, at least Ty did. Now he is super excited about trick or treating next weekend!! We're taking them to the mall again this year......but this time we will get there earlier so we don't miss the candy!!!

No comments: