Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow day!!

Yesterday we got some snow flurries on and off all day, but overnight we got close to 2" of the white stuff!!! It looks SO beautiful out there. And the best part, school is closed!!! I'm actually really glad they closed school....I would hate to have to drive on our road the way it is right now. Heck, I drove on it when it just had a dusting of snow on it and I slide a few times, so I can only imagine how bad it is now!! But get this......last night not only did I get a call from the school board letting me know school was closed, I also got a text AND an email about it! LOL

I'm going to start my spaghetti sauce sometime soon so it can simmer most of the day, plus i'm thinking today is going to be a baking day! Later this week i'm going to make some more peanut brittle and some extra cookies to mail out some goodie packages.........i'm going to try my best to stay out of the peanut brittle this time!!!! ;)

No comments: