Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today is the day

We have been waiting for. Hopefully the doctors won't make us wait all freakin day to let us know what course of action we will be taking.........

SO I was texting back and forth with Zane last night and he apologized for getting sick. I told him that this is in NO way his fault, and if I ever made him feel that way at any time I was so very sorry. I also told him I am the one who should be apologizing to him, as I know I took him for granted for far too long and that I know I was wrong. It is so terrible that it takes something like this to make you realize what you have. I keep going through all the "what if's" and I hate that, too. I hate the things my mind keeps coming up with. :(

Once I find out something today I will be sure to update.........

**I just got a text from Zane saying they are letting him have clear fluids today!! (he can't have anything to eat or drink until he passes gas, which should hopefully be any day now.....)

No comments: