Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today's visit!

I have got to say, I am so proud of Zane. He walked the whole length of the hall this morning!! He is still hurting, especially when he coughs. I feel so bad for him. :( I got him some cough drops to see if they would help. They did start him on clear fluids, which he is SO grateful for! He ate an italian ice thingie that he loved and has been sipping water. He said he felt a little bloated after eating the ice thing and didn't want to eat or drink much else. I am so hoping he is able to pass gas soon. He seems to be making real progress though, and I am so thankful for that.

I hate to say this, but I think today is our last visit up to the hospital. I'm going through so much gas and it costs to park at the hospital....and with no income coming in for awhile, that is not a good thing. Plus Chase is a major handful and I can tell it upsets Zane. I hate not seeing him until he comes home...hell I want to spend all day up there with him. :(

We are unfortunately still waiting on an update from the doctor about the biopsy results. I just knew that they would make us wait all day to find out anything........

No comments: