Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last day of sSummer!

I tell ya, I don't like rushing time at ALL, but I am so glad to see this Summer go!! Between the heat and things that happened, it was a looonnngggg Summer. I'm just hoping and praying the rest of this year is good to us, and that next year treats us much better!!

I did get a few Fall decorations up and i'm thinking about looking for the rest of it today......somehow I just can't get into decorating this house. It just doesn't feel like "home" to me and honestly never will. Photobucket I mainly do it for the boys, as they love when the house is decorated.

(yes, I am VERY grateful to have a roof over my head, but bewteen the druggy neighbors and issues here at the house, which were NOT caused by us, we just can't get out of here soon enough.)

0 comments: