Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last day of sSummer!

I tell ya, I don't like rushing time at ALL, but I am so glad to see this Summer go!! Between the heat and things that happened, it was a looonnngggg Summer. I'm just hoping and praying the rest of this year is good to us, and that next year treats us much better!!

I did get a few Fall decorations up and i'm thinking about looking for the rest of it today......somehow I just can't get into decorating this house. It just doesn't feel like "home" to me and honestly never will. Photobucket I mainly do it for the boys, as they love when the house is decorated.

(yes, I am VERY grateful to have a roof over my head, but bewteen the druggy neighbors and issues here at the house, which were NOT caused by us, we just can't get out of here soon enough.)

No comments: